Eco PC establishes a return period of a maximum of 30 days from the date of purchase of the product. To return an order, it must be returned in its ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.
The following products cannot be returned: software, products out of stock, components on request of the buyer, (e.g. graphics cards, expansion cards,...). We will not accept returns of items damaged due to use or incomplete or missing part of the original packaging.
Note: The shipping costs of the returned products will be borne by the customer.
The customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name and e-mail address with which the purchase was made, and/or customer number.
- Invoice number and date (or you can attach an image/pdf of the invoice).
- Name and value of the products purchased
- Reason for return.
- Details of the bank account of the person who made the purchase.
The refund will be carried out through the same form of payment in which the payment was confirmed.
In a period of 24-48 hours we will contact the customer to confirm the details and the collection of the equipment.
In order to be able to refund the amount, the condition of the equipment must be checked beforehand. In the event that the return is caused by a technical fault in the equipment, the collection costs will be assumed by ECO PC. Otherwise, it will be the customer who pays the transport costs.
For any clarification or doubt that you may need, you can contact us at the customer service telephone numbers: (telephone) Customer service hours from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00.
Broken, manipulated or damaged goods in transport
If on receipt of your order, you find that the packaging of the equipment arrives in poor condition due to tampering or blows, please inform the carrier and take a photo. Then contact ECO PC within a maximum period of 24 hours, by sending an email to email@example.com providing the following information:
- Name and surname.
- Contact telephone number.
- Invoice number and product.
- Indicating in the subject of the email: Transport Incident.
- Attach photos of how the packaging was at the moment of reception.
- Indicate the aesthetic damages if they existed in the equipment and/or failure in the operation of the equipment.
The customer will check that the equipment is in correct condition and working order, in order to notify the transport agency as soon as possible and we will be able to replace the product and collect the old one.
EcoPC offers a TWO YEARS guarantee on its equipment and a six month guarantee on accessories and components. The customer is obliged to check the goods received within 7 days from the date of receipt to report any possible incidents with the products received, otherwise if there is a hardware failure in the equipment, the buyer will assume the transport costs generated.
The warranty only covers any hardware failure of the equipment from the date of purchase. Software faults that the user has installed on the computer equipment, after receipt of the order, and which cause a fault in the normal operation of the equipment, are not covered by the warranty. The user will be responsible for the costs of collection and shipment of the equipment, and the costs of testing and detection of the fault.
Note: The batteries of the portable equipment are not covered by the warranty because they are a consumable, which is recommended to be replaced at regular intervals.
The following causes of failure are excluded from the warranty:
- Failures caused by knocks or care of the equipment.
- Improper use of the equipment.
- Problems with the electrical network (electrical storms, voltage drops or rises, frequency changes).
- Connection of power supplies not supplied with the equipment.
- Problems caused by software, drivers or viruses.
- Any warranty will be automatically void in the event of any of the following situations:
- Tampering with the equipment by anyone other than ECOPC.
- Tampering with any security seal on the equipment or any of its components.
In case of failure of the hard disk and being in period of guarantee the substitution of the same one, does not commit to the recovery of the information contained in the defective disk. It is the customer's responsibility to protect the information contained in the same, ECO PC will not be held responsible for any loss of information that may be caused. We recommend making backup copies of the information. All repairs or replacement of parts that are under warranty are carried out at our facilities. The customer has to bring the equipment to our facilities in any way available:
- Bringing the equipment to our facilities.
- By parcel service. In this case, the customer can send it from any transport company or ECOPC can collect the equipment at the indicated address, but it is the customer who pays the cost of collection and delivery of the equipment.
The warranty period for equipment repaired during the warranty period will continue to be the same period from the date of purchase. Under no circumstances will the warranty be extended for the replacement of parts in poor condition. No returns of repaired computers and/or components will be accepted if the customer has previously given his express consent for repair and the service has been carried out. In the event that the failure of a device under warranty is caused by a software, driver and/or virus fault, the time invested in the repair will be invoiced and assumed by the user. The equipment deposited in the Technical Service and that, after the revisions and tests, does not present any anomaly or hardware defect, will be invoiced for the time spent in the revision.
Address for sending the equipment for repair and testing: Smart Dragon SL, calle número cuatro, nave 2. 24350 Veguellina de Órbigo - León - Spain.